CLASSIC MAKE UP PRESSED POWDER AND OIL CONTROL POWDER REVIEW


Hello there, how are you. Classic make up U.S.A is a Nigerian makeup brand with lots of beauty products some of which I have REVIEWED. Classic makeup powder and in fact the classic make up line is for the average Nigerian girl who wants to get into make up but may not able to afford the expensive make up.

Classic make up usa products cost as low as 500 naira all the way up to 3000 naira, but I dont think they have any product more expensive than 3000 naira.  



I bought this powder because I needed something to set my makeup with, it was 1500 naira. When I got it, as always when I was skeptical, because I have really sensitive skin and I am always so scared of breaking out i.e having pimples.

The first time I used this classic powder, I used it by itself without any foundation underneath,just to see how the coverage was, I was super impressed by the level of pigmentation and the richness and depth of the color in the powder, everyone commended me that day saying my skin was glowing(see photos below).


classic makeup usa oil control powder alone without foundaation


Then with foundation below
classic makeup usa powder and maybelline foundation

I am in the shade medium for this powder but I use dark to contour my face and it works okay.

The classic powder claims to be an oil control powder, and it does help control the oil on my face for a while.

PROS TO THE CLASSIC MAKEUP USA POWDER 

  1. The price first of all is amazing
  2. I have used mac studio fix powder foundation and I actually prefer this powder to it, this powder can be compared to so many high end powders out there.
  3. The owner of classic make up usa brand really out did herself. I have repurchased the oil control powder a lot. 
  4. MAC has broken me out before, but this didn't and still doesn't (still use it)

CONS TO THE CLASSIC MAKEUP USA POWDER

  1. I was able to find my shade but this powder has just four shades and I wish it could be a bit more.
  2. The classic oil control powder has the mirror under the powder pan and I honestly will prefer it to be on top instead, it would be comfortable.

RATING:4.5 star
SMELL: none
LONGEVITY OF PRODUCT: last okay but I wish it could last longer but for the price I cant complain
STAYING POWER ON SKIN: I could stay up to 4 hours or five before I retouch my powder{I do have oily skin}
PRICE: 1500 naira (A steal in my opinion)

scratch before you buy this powder to avoid imitation

2 comments:

  1. I loooove this powder. It really does everything it says it will and it's very affordable too. Can't wait for you to do a review on the foundation

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete