BS MALL MAKE UP BRUSHES, DUPE FOR THE KABUKI BRUSH



I just got into makeup and there I was on amazon.com looking for a set of kabuki makeup brushes dupe that still do the trick and then I came across this BS MALL brushes, the reviews were amazing, so I decided to get it.

This seller ships to Nigeria from aliexpress at a very cheap rate buy this brush now.






It cost $8.99 which was about 4000 naira, for a set of 10 brushes, I honestly thought it was a steal.

THE BS MALL KABUKI BRUSH SET CONTAINED

  • Two foundation brushes, a powder/blush brush.
  • A blush/powder brush
  • A brush for under eye concealer
  • A powder contour brush
  • A nose contour brush
  • An eye shadow blending brush
  • And four other small brushes
The thing I really loved when I got my set of brushes was the fact that they actually took out time to write the purpose of each brush on the pack of the brush container, which is great for someone who is just getting into make up and may be a little overwhelmed .

I would have loved if the brushes came in am actual brush case or wallet type thing but honestly for the price it wasn't so bad.

MY VERDICT ON THESE BS MALL BRUSHES

This is actually my first ever make up brush set so I don't really have much to compare it to, but this brush was easy to use. The price and quality was just amazing. The bristles are so soft and blends my make up easily.

I will give the set of brushes a 5 star and if I had my way I will love to repurchase it. I use these brushes every time I want to get glammed up and they have held up very nicely even after I wash them.
I USED THE BRUSHES FOR THIS ENTIRE LOOK......

N.B: If you are in Nigeria looking to get these BS MALL brushes, you can use the MALL FOR AFRICA APP but I usually have family coming in from the US so that's how I got mine, I find it's cheaper that way.

What makeup brushes are you using?

0 comments:

Post a Comment