IS Q7 CARROT SKIN LIGHTENING BODY LOTION A BLEACHING CREAM


So this cream actually isn't mine, it's my mums. I started using it with her because I have been meaning to review this lotion and because I didn't feel like purchasing my usual nivea natural fairness which I have already reviewed here.
My mum bought the Q7 cream at a beauty store in wuse, it was 4000 naira.

WHAT THE Q7 BOTTLE SAYS



Carrot skin lightening body lotion
For all skin types
Is formulated to effectively help in smootheing the skin while preventing dryness. The carefully selected active ingredients helps fade away skin discolorations such as age spots, dark spots, acne scars, and other blemishes by regulating rationally, the process of production of melanin. 
Use twice a daily for a lighter and even toned skin.
Price:4000naira

Ingredients in Q7 body lotion

PROS OF THE Q7 CARROT SKIN LIGHTENING BODY LOTION

  • It has and amazing smell(very fruity smell).
  • It absorbs well into the skin.
  • It does not bleach, but does make your skin appear better.
  • It is very moisturizing, so if you have dry skin, this is best for you.

CONS OF THE Q7 CARROT SKIN  LIGHTENING BODY LOTION

  • It will make you sweat, so if you sweat a lot, don't use this during sunny weather. You will sweat a whole lot. I use this only during humid periods. 
  • For me personally, I feel the lotion is too expensive for what I want it for. This cream is only worth it if you have dry skin.
I will give it a 3 star.Please leave comments and questions.

15 comments:

  1. What exactly are you looking to achieve with your lotion or body cream. That way I will best know how to recommend one for you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please I need a lotion that can give me chocolate and glowy skin.

      Delete
    2. Am dark in completion,I need a good lotion that can give me a light chocolate skin, and I have a oil skin

      Delete
  2. I want a lightening cream for fairer complexion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I will recommend Q white if you are on a budget, you could check my latest blog post I made a whole list of creams I do recommend... Thank you for dropping by the blog. Do feel free to ask any additional questions you may have.

      Delete
  3. Cream for a fairer complexion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cream for a fairer complexion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HAVE A POST ABOUT THAT ON MY BLOG. YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT. BUT IF YOU HAVE THE CASH TO SPLURGE, EXTREME GLOW IS A GOOD OPTION BUT IF U R ON A BUDGET U CAN GET QWHITE

      Delete
  5. I need a cream that will make me glow my face darker than my body and look dull skin too I have oily face and pimples with dark spot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please, l need a cream and saop that can make my skin Glow and look flawless

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a cream or lotion that can remove black spot and round Brown circle they have developed under my arm thighs and stomach thax

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought the cream q7 garrot two weeks ago and is darkening me I think is best for dry skin person

    ReplyDelete
  9. Skin-brightening ingredients are found in the link textfor the face, including vitamin A-enriched glycolic acid, sodium hyaluronate, hydroquinone, and beta-hydroxy-beta-methyl butyrate (BHAM), alpha-hydroxy-beta-methyl butyrate (AHB), lactic acid, salicylic acid, chorionic acid, and alpha-hydroxy-beta-methyl butyrate (AHC).

    ReplyDelete