WHAT IS IN MY SPRAY BOTTLE (UPDATED), FOR TEXTURIZED HAIR USING ALOE VERA GEL


Every girl on a hair journey no matter your hair type, texturized, relaxed or natural needs a spray bottle mixture, it acts as a very handy detangling tool, leave in conditioner and so much more. I do have a previous blog post I made on this last year, you could check it out HERE. This year I made a new mixture that I really have been loving.

WHAT YOU WILL NEED
  1. Water
  2. Glycerin
  3. Essential oil (optional) I used lemon essential oil and  grapefruit essential oil
  4. Melted shea butter or any other oil you have (olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil etc.) 
  5. Aloe vera gel



Aloe vera gel  can be gotten by gently peeling off the green outer layers of aloe vera plant and thoroughly smashing it in a blender and sieving, (make sure you sieve it or you would have particles stuck in your hair)
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA INCLUDE: stimulating hair growth, reducing dandruff, adds shine to the hair, its gel consistency helps retain protective styles, it retains moisture etc.)

 STEPS
  1. Fill up your empty spray bottle half way with water (do not use too much water so that you could use it all up before the aloe vera losses its potency due to spoilage).
  2. Add as much aloe vera gel as you like, I added about 10-15 tablespoons
  3. 5-8 drops of essential oil
  4. two tablespoon of oil
  5. two and half table spoon of glycerin
  6. Shake

That is all you need to get my updated spray bottle mix. I will be posting when and exactly how I use this in other blog post so do make sure you follow the blog... Store this in your fridge though or the aloe will get spoilt nd smell


xoxo....... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment