TOP FIVE AFFORDABLE OIL CONTROL POWDERS AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA



I was inspired to make this post by a discussion I over heard a couple of girls having at one of my local beauty supply stores. They were discussing about how their oil always still peeks out so much just a few minutes after applying their makeup.
I couldn't help but chip in, I told them first of all that there are certain steps to take to prepare your skin for makeup if you have oily skin, I also enlightened them about the best kind of foundation to use if they have oily skin and the kind of foundations to look out for as well, I then went ahead to let them know certain foundation mistakes lots of us Nigerians make which includes not setting your foundation with powder or with the right powder.

In today's post I am going to share some affordable powder perfect for people with oily skin here in Nigeria. In no particular order.


The first on my list is from classic makeup usa, this is a Nigerian brand which first got famous because of their matte lip glosses, but I got a wind of their powder and decided to try it out. I have already done a full review on this powder here and I have to say that for a powder that cost only 1,500 Naira, this right here is the bomb.com. It doesn't have that much of a shade range but I do feel everyone can find a shade they can work with. It also does not break me out and is great for me to use even without foundation i. e on its own. I am in the shade medium.



Just as stated above the classic powders are really great. This here is their loose powder, I got it because after trying their pressed powder I was curious as to how good the loose powders were and I have to say they are really good for people with oily skin. They also cost 1500 Naira. I usually use this powder to set my under eye concealer. I use the shade medium I find that medium in the loose form is kind of lighter than medium in the pressed powder form.

N.B: WHILE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEIR POWDERS I HAVE TO SAY I REALLY DID NOT ENJOY THEIR BANANA POWDER  AND I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND IT. 
ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY FAKES OF THE CLASSIC MAKEUP USA PRODUCTS SO I DO RECOMMEND YOU GO TO AN ACTUAL CLASSIC MAKEUP OUTLET TO GET YOURS.


IMAN is also another really good brand, it is a little bit pricier than the classic powder as it cost about 4500-5000 Naira. It is still not as expensive as many high end powders out there and it works just as well. This is very readily available in Nigeria and is great for helping you control oil on top of your foundation or on its own.

Zaron is a Nigerian brand, I believe my mum got this powder to test out and I loved it so much after trying it that I decided to get mine. I believe it this cost about 4000 Naira. Its good to apply on its own and also great for setting your foundation.

N.B|| THEY ALSO HAVE ANOTHER POWDER, IT COMES IN A WHITE PACKAGING I BELIEVE IT IS THE TRANSLUCENT ONE, I HONESTLY PREFER THIS ONE TO IT.


Someone will look at this and be like, whaaaa..... This powder is honestly always in my makeup kit. Its great at controlling oil and it contains salicylic acid which helps acne prone skin. I use this under my makeup as a primer whenever I am not in the mood to use my Rimmel stay matte primer and also whenever I run out of my powder to use to set my under eye concealer, I reach out to this one and it works kind of like the air spun powders.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS, I WILL BE HAPPY TO RESPOND.



0 comments:

Post a Comment