TOP 5 BEST TEXTURIZERS AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET



So if you are here, you are probably like me, you love your curls, but they are really thick and feels very unmanageable and you are looking for ways to make it better. Let me introduce you to texturizing. Texturizers are like relaxers but they are specifically for people who want to loosen their curls without making their hair bone straight. Texturizers basically loosen up your curls and make it more manageable if done correctly.

The first texturizer on my list will be the texture my way(for men) texturizer, I haven't reviewed this texturizer on my blog yet (mostly because I forgot to). I bought this because honestly I felt that any texturizer that is made for men must be really good. I mean they will know that men want their waves and not the bone straight hair.

I really enjoyed using it, I followed the timing for my hair type and the results were beautiful, it loosened up my curls without making it bone straight, my hair was manageable, very manageable.


The next on my list will have to be the curls and naturals texture softner this is honestly the best texturizer I have ever tried, it wasn't harsh on my hair and the products in here from the shampoo to leave-in were really nice.


I will say after the curls and naturals the next on my list will be the soft and botanicals texturizer. It is mild just like the the curls and naturals one. I especially like this one because it has two tubs and I use it for two texturizer applications as opposed to once with the other kits.


The texture my way texturizer, is another really good option, I loved this kit so much that I bought their hair lotion . I will be a little careful with this one though, especially if you have fine hair, please adhere to the time chart and also read this for tips to texturize your  hair the correct way to prevent damage.


This texturizer, I stubbled upon by accident, it is really great because u can get as much as three to four texturizer applications from this tub and it works just as well as the kit texturizers but I will advice you always get a neutralizing shampoo handy, please buy a neutralizing shampoo before you even buy this, don't make the same mistake I did. Natures gentle touch, Dr Miracles and profectiv are some brands that carry neutralizing shampoos.

p.s: neutralizing shampoos I notice help re-balance the pH of your hair after you apply a chemical to it, the effects of the shampoo stops your hair from coloring, it helps maintain the natural color of your hair. People who don't use neutralizing shampoos tend to have hair that looks like its browning in some kind of way.


THANK YOU FOR READING TODAYS POST, PLEASE LEAVE ANY QUESTIONS DOWN BELOW AND I WILL HAPPY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. HAVE A GOOD DY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment