BEST TONING SOAPS AND BODY WASHES AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA


Hello readers welcome back to today's blog post. So in line with the post I made about affordable toning creams that work, I decided to make this one because like I said in that blog post they both work hand in hand. 
P. S: I am not out here asking anyone to bleach their skin, there is a clear difference between bleaching and toning, this blog post is not in anyway encouraging anyone to bleach their skin. Thank you.


Exfoliating is such a good way to get rid of impurities and dead skin cells from your skin, this allows whatever moisturizer you are using to penetrate properly into your skin. This exfoliating soap is great for that purpose, I believe is goes for 4000-5000 naira, yes it is quiet pricey but it last for a good while and it is a really good soap bar in general. It helps you get rid of dead skin cells and impurities while helping to give your skin a good youthful tone.


If you are like me and your body doesn't exactly like soaps, bath washes are a good alternative, this one from extreme glow is also a good alternative for the bar soap, I talked about the extreme glow lotion  in one of my former post. The body wash goes for anywhere from 2500-3000 Naira depending on where you buy it from, the body wash is not as expensive as the bar soap or the lotion and for some reason soap gives me body acne, so I always prefer body washes to soaps.

QUICK TIP: If you suffer from body acne switch over to body washes, they contain less soap and won't break u out as much if at all.



Bismid is another really good body wash, it smells good first of all and is a really huge jar. It usually cost anywhere from 3000-4500 Naira. It also really helps with exfoliating the skin and preparing it for the body lotion that you are going to apply. You can get this from any beauty supply store.

Fair and white is a very known brand in Nigeria, and just like Mary K many people have forgotten how good it it. This is a really good toning shower gel, the exfoliating soap is equally as good and I will say you specifically get this pink one, I just find it to be more effective than the rest. I can't quiet remember the exact the cost of this body wash or the soap but I know for a fact that it isn't that expensive, and it does works really great.


The Gluthione body washes are equally really good toning body washes, I will just say make sure you buy it from a beauty store that sells original products, because I have once bought the fake of this and didn't enjoying using it at all, so be very careful and the worse part is that you can't really tell the fake from the original, but for me I know the smell of the original one and I use that to judge.


Kojic acid soap is another really good toning and exfoliating soap, I personally can't use this because my skin is too sensitive for it, maybe if I get kojic acid body washes I might try this. If you know your skin is not sensitive you can use this and this is readily available in Nigeria, I am sure many of you have seen it.


Black soaps are another great way to tone and give you that beautiful complexion, the two toning black soaps I can recommend is this one from RR and this brightening black soap from FIG specifically the one with Tumeric, you can order them online via their sites. 


N.B: I do not use any of these on my face, I have sensitive and acne prone skin and so what I use on my face is very different from what I use on my body.

Thank you so much for reading, please leave any questions or comments below and I will be happy to reply. Have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    thank you for your reviews. i also have very sensitive skin and prone to acne so im careful what i use on my face . biko, seems like we are in the same boat together lol...share your secret with me on what u use on your face

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible articles and awesome design. Your blog entry merits the greater part of the positive input it"s been getting. Best All Natural Soap

    ReplyDelete