COVERGIRL TRUBLEND MATTE MADE FOUNDATION VS MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE AND PORELESS FOUNDATION



Hello everyone, welcome back to the blog.We all know covergirl released a new foundation last year and I am sure that some of us have been wandering how good it is compared to other staple drugstore foundations, like the maybelline fit me and the l'oreal infalliable pro-matte foundations".

In today's blog post I am going to be comparing the "covergirl" trublend matte made foundation to the maybelline fit me matte and poreless foundations.

SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE AND PORELESS FOUNDATIONS AND THE COVERGIRL TRUBLEND MATTE MADE FOUNDATIONS. 

  • They both have 40 shades to choose from. So in terms of shade range, they are both equal. 
  • They are both matte but the covergirl trublend is a little more matte than the maybelline fit me matte and poreless foundation.
  • The covergirl trublend matte made foundation has a pump, the maybelline fit me matte and poreless does not have a pump.
  • The covergirl cost about $10 in the USA (in Nigeria it is sold for about 6-8000 naira) while the maybelline cost about $6 (in Nigeria it is sold for about 4-6000naira).
  • They both are great for people with acne prone skin in the sense that it will not break you out.
  • They are both oil free.
  • They both do not oxidize, what you see is what you get.
  • They are both the same size.
  • The covergirl is thicker in consistency than the maybelline fit me foundation.

SWATCHES OF THE COVERGIRL MATTE MADE IS THE FIRST ONE AND THE MAYBELLINE IS THE SECOND ONE.


  • The covergirl offers just a little better coverage than the "maybelline fit me".


Finally, I am very conflicted when it comes to these two. I love that the maybelline isn't so thick in consistency and allows me time to really blend in my foundation to my skin before it dries to a matte finish, but I love that the covergirl matte made foundation has a pump. 

The covergirl will be the better choice I believe especially if you have very oily skin. If you are under a budget you can as well get the maybelline fit me, I still love it equally and it is cheaper.

HAVE YOU USED EITHER OF THESE FOUNDATIONS? WHICH DID YOU PREFER?

0 comments:

Post a Comment