CLASSIC MAKEUP USA BANANA PRO SETTING POWDER REVIEW AND FIRST IMPRESSSIONS


I love makeup and I have always wanted to try the whole under eye highlighting and baking{lasma, I know}, but I was always scared. I decided not to be anymore and purchase this classic makeup usa banana pro setting powder and give it a try and here are my thoughts.


CLASSIC MAKEUP USA BANANA SETTING POWDER



I bought this for 1200 naira, this powder actually does not say much on the packaging, just that it is oil free and oil control. It looks very similar to other setting powders like the ben nye powder.

MY VERDICT ON THE MAKEUP USA PRO SETTING BANANA POWDER

First off the packaging is pretty neat and expensive looking which was nice but when I opened the powder itself I realized that the holes which allow the powder come out are wide so I would recommend that you always keep the powder upright or you may waste it.
I used it to bake my under eye as seen above. I noticed how finely milled it was and also that it immediately sucked in all the oiliness from my concealer, so that was awesome.
It wasn't so easy wipe off all the powder but it did come off, I also noticed it was quite powdery.

This setting powder is very affordable at 1200 naira, but I will recommend you use this on top of a cream concealer and if you use it on a matte concealer don't bake for too long or it may be too ashy looking especially if you have dry under eye. A setting spray could also help make it look less ashy.

Over all I give this a 3 out of 5 stars. Its a great buy especially if you are on a budget or a starter. I have been using mine and its very okay.


After using classic makeup usa setting powder








0 comments:

Post a Comment