MY SHEA BUTTER MIX FOR SOFT AND MOISTURIZED TEXTURIZED HAIR


Good day everyone, today I am going to teach you all how make my shea butter mix, this mix I use for all my DIYs and I also use when styling my hair to seal in moisture (A styling series coming soon), I also use this just as a hair moisturizer on its own. This also comes in very handy during wash days (wash day routine coming soon).

WHAT YOU WILL NEED


  • Raw shea butter (you should be able to get this from a number of markets in Nigeria)
  • Essential oils (optional), I use lemon essential oil and grapefruit essential oil 
  • Glycerin (this is not optional as it is a humectant and attracts moisture to the hair)
  • Olive oil (or any other liquid carrier oil you have like coconut oil, avocado oil etc)
HOW TO PREPARE
  1. Firstly, melt the sheabutter by putting it over boiling water, To ever table spoon of sheabutter add
  2. Secondly add a table spoon on glycerin
  3. Thirdly add a teaspoon of olive oil
  4. Also add 6 drops of essential oil
  5. Finally, P
  6. put your mixture in a container and put in the freezer for about 3 hours
Like I said this shea butter mix acts as a good moisture sealant and also a good hair moisturizer on its own, it really does make my hair super soft..

MY UPDATED WASH DAY ROUTINE IS COMING SOON TO THE BLOG AS WELL AS A STYLING SERIES....FOLLOW THE BLOG AND GET INSTANT UPDATES..
Please try this and let me know how it goes...Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you...

3 comments:

  1. Nice one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. best wholesale hair vendors

    ReplyDelete