VLISCO LAUNCHES AT JABI LAKE MALL, ABUJA. MY THOUGHTS.



So I heard about the Vlisco Abuja launch via an ad on facebook and I was so excited, I mean I sew and so I love Vlisco, I have for years, they produce one of the best ankara materials sold in Nigeria in my opinion. When you wear Vlisco you just feel sophisticated, I also love the price ranges, I recently bought a 6 yard vlisco material from Wuse market in Abuja for 4,000 naira.

Jabi mall is such a lovely place and a befitting location for such an exquisite brand, people actually turned up for the event and I felt so embarrassed to introduce myself and tell them I wanted to take photos of the event, turns out they weren`t really allowing people take pictures in the store, so I had to take pictures from outside.

I would say though that I was expecting the different price ranges of their materials to be there but it turned out that they only had the high earned stuff, Most of the materials were sold at 29k per 6yard, but the quality though, absolutely amazing.

Finally, I wouldn`t go and shop there, for now and I really hope they bring in the cheaper hollandis so I can afford it...hehehe. I definitely recommend you go if you want to invest in quality materials. There are also other stores there that sell ankara materials, I believe Viva is there too.




What do you think about Vlisco being in Abuja? Where have you gone recently? Please do comment, I would love to hear from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment