WHAT'S IN MY SPRAY BOTTLE / DIY DETANGLER



Every girl needs a spray bottle mix and texturized hair ladies are not excluded, they could serve as leave in conditioners or detanglers, they could also come in really handy for styling your hair when dry (especially when you are under a budget) and these ingredents are very inexpensive.

WHAT YOU`LL NEED





  • Water
  • Carrier oil (olive oil, coconut oil, sheabutter, mango butter).
  • Serum(optional).
  • Essential oil (optional).
  • Any empty spray bottle.
  • A leave in or hair moisturizer.
  • Last but not least a spray bottle.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
  • I used a 236ml spray bottle and filled it 3/4 way with clean water.
  • Add 4 tablespoons carrier oil.
  • Add 2 tablespoons of serum(optional).
  • Add five drops of essential oil (optional).
  • Add some leave in conditioner or your hair moisturizer.
  • Shake well before use.
There you have it, your own spray bottle.. I use this to detangle my hair just after I take down a long term protective style and also to style my hair when I am not in the mood to hit the shower and get my entire body wet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment