CLASSIC MAKEUP USA LOOSE POWDER REVIEW

 

I have never really used loose powders and honestly I only got this because I needed to dim the the banana classic powder. My pressed powder got finished and I decided to use it as an all over face powder. I bought this for 1,200 naira at a Classic outlet.

WHAT DOES THE CLASSIC MAKEUP U.S.A LOOSE POWDER SAY.




 Method of usage
Apply on surface lightly, this silky-smooth formular helps control excess oil while setting make-up for a flawless look.
Suitable for sensitive skin.
Oil free.
Ingredients in the classic make up u.s.a loose powder

PROS OF THE CLASSIC MAKEUP U.S.A LOOSE POWDER

  • Nice packaging.
  • The shade range is not so bad.
  • It didn't break me out(cause me pimple) at all.
  • I could use it alone or use it to set my foundation.

CONS OF THE CLASSIC MAKEUP U.S.A LOOSE POWDER

The holes in the package are too big, so the powder leaks out a lot and can waste so you have to be careful. 

MY VERDICT
It is a good buy and the price is not bad at all, It is a great buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment