FAVOURITES (JUNE EDITION) || HAIR,BEAUTY,FRAGRANCE ETC


HELLO, HELLO everyone so today I decided to share some of my favourite things from last month which was the month of June, I see a lot of youtubers doing this and I just love watching and reading what other people have been using and loving.

HAIR





These have been my favorites from last month the aunt Jackie's conditioner Is literally the best thing that has happened to my texturized hair in a while, it's so moisturizing and softening, organics carrot oil cream has been great as a leave in protein treatment and I have been reaching out for this a whole lot, the ecostyler gel was really great for when I style my hair, it just leaves your hair shiny, My wash day routine is not complete without my shea butter mix.

SKINCARE


I talked about the acne.org Aha+ in my how I finally cured my acne post and I have been loving it even more the past month, it really helped me with my acne scaring, I also got a little sun burnt because I did just leave the nysc camp in Abuja and this helped me out a lot (This should be used only at night). the black soap and face wash  have also been amazing click the link to know exactly how I use them. For my body moisturizer I have really been loving this one from clear essence using this at night has also helped my skin recover. I Made this lip scrub myself and I have been loving it lately, I use it once a week to get rid of dead skin cells.

EDIBLES


Just have these two for this. I love grape juice and ceres is a really good brand, I had no idea that they had it in smaller sizes and I was really so excited to get it, the packaging was too cute. If you follow me on Instagram you already know I love me some green tea and legend is definitely one of my favourite brands, this one has moringa in it as well and I have been loving it, it really helps in freeing up my bowels.

BEAUTY AND FRAGRANCE


I got the eyeshadow from a market here in Abuja for 300 naira and I am so happy I did because it was such a great find, I reach out for this palette a lot, especially for the golden matte shade, the black shade and the bigger shimmery shade. While I am a huge fan of classic make up lipsticks I have never tried their liquid liner, I do wish the tip of this was thinner, to give a more precise look but it still works fine. The "peter nyagaro" fragrance was actually a gift and I have never heard of this brand before, but I have been reaching out to this a lot, it smell really feminine and sweet.

FASHION AND JEWELRY

The moment I saw these two fabrics, I just knew that I had to turn them into Skirts. I made the skirts myself, if you follow me on any of my social media, you would know that I am a fashion designer, I will be making a blog post on how to style them soon, So do watch out for that. The ring I got from one aboki for 400naira and I wear this like crazy (I'm just a sucker for rings), it just looks really rich and cultural and I love it. The choker was made for me by a little family friend of mine and he did it so well....

What did you love the most amongst these items? Please do comment below, I would love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. Love those skirts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black soap is the truth! I did my nysc camping in Kano state and believe me I was blacker than a shadow..lol.. but ever since I started using the black soap, my skin tone came back to normal and it's even getting better.

    The perfume looks nice and the eyeshadow palette too

    ReplyDelete
  3. That black soap is the truth! I did my nysc camping in Kano state and believe me I was blacker than a shadow..lol.. but ever since I started using the black soap, my skin tone came back to normal and it's even getting better.

    The perfume looks nice and the eyeshadow palette too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah boo..The perfume is amazing trust me

      Delete